Friday, April 4, 2008

People say friends don't destroy one another. What do they know about friends?

Photobucket

Side A:
M83 - Carresses
Art Brut - My Little Brother
The Mountain Goats - Autoclave
Redwing Blackbird - Ghostbird
Elliott Smith - I Don't Think I'm Ever Gonna Figure It Out
PWRFL Power - Alma Song
Low - See-Through
Tom Waits - Fannin Street
Okkervil River - John Allyn Smith Sails [demo]
Of Montreal - I Was a Landscape in Your Dream [remix]

Side B:
Black Moth Super Rainbow - Boatfriend
TV on the Radio - King Eternal
Architecture in Helsinki - Like a Call
Sunset Rubdown - The Men are Called Horsemen Here
Bright Eyes - Drunk Kid Catholic
Pinback - West
The One AM Radio - Ninety-Nine, One Hundred
Chad VanGaalen - Graveyard
The Boy Least Likely To - My Tiger, My Heart
Joanna Newsom - Monkey & Bear

enjoy,
m

No comments: