Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I feel like death...

For real. Straight-up death. And I'm sure I don't look all that pleasant right now either. According to Dan from work, I looked like a zombie all through my shift which is probably pretty accurate.

I've got about three rolls of film over at the camera shop and no money to pick them up :'( Very sad. I've also got two more that I need developed, so hopefully I can get that done soon. I really need to invest in getting my darkroom set up finally.

Anyway, once that gets done, I should have some new pictures.

ALSO!!! MARCH 13TH!!! I helped book a show!!! You should come to it!!!

Paul Baribeau
Ginger Halford
Ba-Durr!
My Friends

4PM @ 46 Madison
Newark, DE 19711

Free and BYOB.

I'll have a flyer up soon. Maybe tomorrow.

In the meantime, more music recommendations.

Furnace - Self-titled 7"

Photobucket

I've been really into these guys for about a year, but last night was the first time I've actually gotten to see them and they didn't disappoint. Fast and spastic hardcore that's still heavy as hell. The self titled is great, but go see these guys live if you can.

The Microphones - The Glow Pt. 2

Photobucket

On almost the complete opposite side of the spectrum, The Microphones' best album. This is a hard one to describe. It'd be much easier if you just listened to it. Start to finish though, none of this skipping around and listening to one or two tracks out of order.

Ok, I think that's all for now. I'm gonna go be sick for awhile.
Max.

No comments: