Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Cold Pizza vs. Doing Something Productive?

Photobucket

So, that's from the wedding that I shot this past Sunday. One of only two shots that I was really happy with. Everything came out fine, but I didn't do anything that I felt was really "post-worthy."

I just shot another roll of black and whites yesterday down at Rehoboth on the beach with Heather. I was a bit worried that there wouldn't be enough light what with the rain and the dark clouds, but it turned out to be perfect. Hopefully within the week those pictures will be up, but it may be a bit longer because I don't know when I'll be able to get to a film scanner.

Yesterday was the first time I got to use my new camera too. I just bought a used Canon EOS A2 with a grip attached. I found it in Camera's ETC. right by my house amongst the used cameras they have in there. I'd originally gone in to look at the two Leica M2s that they had, but got talked into the A2 because it works with all my Canon EF lenses that I already have so I don't have to start all over with that.

Music related news, I finally picked up Andrew Jackson Jihad's Only God Can Judge Me 10". The first songs threw me a little bit because AJJ has this habit of putting one song on each release that sounds exactly like another song from a previous album. Other than that though the album is great. It's darker than their other stuff, but the production is great and the singer's voice seems to have gotten a bit better. The songwriting, as always, is fantastic. Pick it up.

Take care,
Max

No comments: