Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The '08 Tape...

Photobucket

So, here's a 2008 sampler of sorts. Keep in mind, there is so much more that came out in 2008 that is worth listening too, but this just had such a good flow to it.

Side A:
Fucked Up - Son The Father
Titus Andronicus - Titus Andronicus
No Age - Neon Creeps
Los Campesinos - 2007, The Year Punk Broke (My Heart)
Atlas Sound - Quarantined
Earth - Engine of Ruin
Sun Kil Moon - Tonight The Sky
City & Colour - The Girl

Side B:
Boris - Message
Crystal Catles - Crimewave (Crystal Castles VS. Health)
M83 - Graveyard Girl
Tapes 'N Tapes - Hang Them All
Deerhunter - Nothing Ever Happened
Vivian Girls - Where Do You Run To?
Lemuria - Length Away
The Mountain Goats - Marduk T-Shirt Men's Room Incident
Black Mountain - Stay Free
Margot & The Nuclear So-and-Sos - Jesus Christ Blues

Ok. This is an indie heavy mixtape, I'm not gonna lie; and I know I totally lose punk points for a few of these, but still...it flows so well and I really like all these songs. At least I can admit to my guilty pleasures haha.

Now let's see your mixtapes.
Max.

No comments: